The key at this point is to focus on priority tasks and leverage the most lucrative opportunities.
- Get that Shopify store verified and running
- Clearly define your niche/target audience - based on your store name I am assuming you could appeal to a wide audience - figure out the segment most likely to spend money on what you are sourcing and focus there.
- Determine your plan to drive traffic to these items (FB Ads, Instagram, etc.) - do you have this in place?
- Make an initial list of 25 to 50 products that fit your narrowed down niche and plan to popular at least 10 to start on your store (add 1 to 2 more per day as your traffic builds).
- Once the initial 10 are put in Shopify - run a test on at least 1 of them - invest some money drive traffic to it and see how the sales go.
This should be your next 7 to 14 days. At that point you will have a better idea of whether your segment spends money and you are matching the right products to the niche.